What You'll Get:
✔ 20+ IN-DEPTH Video Lessons
✔ Access to the MCAT Study Scheduling Tool
✔ A complete breakdown of the MCAT basics
✔ Step-by-Step instructions to help you create your study schedule
✔ Detailed tips on HOW to study effectively
✔ BONUS: Biochem pathway quiz sheets
✔ BONUS: Epic Application Spreadsheet (stay SUPER organize when you apply)
✔ Lifetime access to the course
✅ MCAT Basics
The first module in this course is ALL about laying down the foundations. Not sure what the best materials to use our, what a 3 phase study plan even means, or how the MCAT fits into the application timeline? NO worries. This module will answer all your burning questions!
✅ Creating A Study Schedule
The 2nd module walks you through step-by-step on how to make your own perfectly personalized study schedule! I am a HUGE believer in the fact that the best way to set yourself up for success is to make a detailed plan. You'll wake up every single day knowing EXACTLY what questions to do each day, how long to study, the exact dates you're taking practice exams, etc.
✅ High Yield Study Tips
The 3rd module is breaking down my BEST study tips. Want to know exactly how I went from a 509 to a 516 (while working full-time as an EMT)? All the tips taught in this module are the reason I was able to do just that! Having a plan is one thing, but sticking to it and being intentional during your studying is a whole other ball game!
Want to see the full breakdown? ↓↓
- How To Choose An MCAT Test Date (4:22)
- How The MCAT Fits Into Your Application Timeline (10:31)
- What The Heck Is A “3 Phase Study Schedule”? (2:46)
- Phase 1 - Resources & Sample Schedule (7:06)
- Phase 2 - Resources & Sample Schedule (9:06)
- Phase 3 - Resources & Sample Schedule (5:35)
- Free MCAT Resources That I Love
- Key Points Recap (0:33)
- Download The MCAT Study Schedule Tool
- First Things First: How to Tackle This Section (1:36)
- Planning: Step 1 (Materials) (3:27)
- Planning: Step 2 (Timeline) (8:36)
- Planning: Step 3 (Phase 2) (4:35)
- Planning: Step 4 (Phase 3) (2:51)
- How To Plan Phase 1 (25:55)
- How To Plan Phase 2 (17:11)
- How To Plan Phase 3 (10:34)
- How to Make Readjustments As Needed (2:24)
- “Sally’s” Complete Schedule (0:57)
I'm passionate about simplifying the process of applying to medical school and studying for the MCAT because I know first hand how *crazy* complicated it is. The first time I applied in 2017, I knew so little about the process. I am sure if I had better guidance and a great mentor, I would have found success the first time.
Now that is what I hope to be for you because luckily the second time I around and 3 years later, I learned SO much along the way. I was accepted to 10 medical schools this cycle and will get to call myself a doctor one day (omg!).
Crushing the MCAT is one of MANY pieces of the puzzle to be successful when applying to medical school. In 2017 I scored a 509 and was elated with my score. Then 3 years later it EXPIRED and I was forced to take it again if I wanted to reapply to medical school.
Luckily, it turned out to be a fantastic thing. I LOVED the way I chose to study the first time, but knew there were a few specific things I could improve the 2nd time around. After implementing those minor changes, I scored a 516 (my absolute dream score) in 2020!
Join me in MCAT Roadmap so you can set yourself up for the SAME success. You deserve to invest in yourself!!